Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Banana oatmeal chocolate chip cookies

This is a recipe from Martha Stewart that I have changed a little. It had about 3 times as much butter and sugar so I just added more bananas and I think they are still really yummy.  It is a good snack to make if you have bananas that go brown before you can eat them. I also like to use the mini chocolate chips in these. I think you can get away with using less chips because they are small and you get little bits of chocolate. 



2 cups flour
1 cup whole wheat flour
2 cups rolled oats
Chocolate chips I used 1 cup of mini
Combine dry ingredients set aside

Cream together
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
3 eggs
2 t vanilla
3-4 bananas
1 t salt
1 t soda

Mix wet and dry ingredients together and bake at 350 until set

No comments:

Post a Comment