Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Apple Pancake


Sometimes I get tired of the same things for dinner so I make breakfast foods because we usually just eat cereal or something in the mornings. This is a twist on German Pancakes, I like them because you can just put it in the oven and you don't have to stand and flip pancakes forever. We have a lot of apples so I looked around online and saw some recipes like this.
This is not a very good picture but it was yummy.





Apple Pancake




2 apples peeled cored and chopped


1/4 cup orange juice


1/4 cup brown sugar


1 t cinnamon (I used pumpkin pie spice)


Cook until apples are soft but not mushy




In a separate bowl


6 eggs


1 cup milk


1 cup flour


Mix well




In a 9x13 pan melt 2 T butter, add cooked apple mixture, top with egg mixture. Bake at 400 until golden and puffy.

No comments:

Post a Comment